HAVE A QUESTION?
Find answers to common questions about PURE Grips, our installation process, online ordering, and more! Let us know if you don't see the answer to your question: contact us.
HOW DO I KNOW MY ORDER WAS RECEIVED?
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
You will receive a tracking number in a Shipping Confirmation email once your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?
PURE Grips accepts the Visa®, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards for online purchases.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Currently, we do not offer international shipping on online orders. However, our sales team would be happy to help you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view our current listing of international distributors and wholesalers that can ship to you directly.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Items returned to us within 30 days of delivery may be eligible for a refund. All refunds are subject to the following policies:
- Grips must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for a refund.
- All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment or we may issue a merchandise credit to be applied towards a future purchase.
- Please allow 10-14 business days to process your return.
- Refunds for grips received as gifts will only be made in the form of a merchandise credit.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund shipping charges.
- We do not provide refunds for custom grips.
- We do not provide refunds for grips purchased from any third-party including but not limited to vendors, distributors, resellers, and retailers such as, by way of example only, Ebay and Amazon.
HOW ARE EXCHANGES HANDLED?
We will gladly exchange grips that are undamaged and unused so long as they are returned to us within 30 days of delivery. All exchanges are subject to the following policies:
- Please allow 10-14 business days to process your exchange.
- We do not exchange custom grips.
- We do not exchange grips purchased from any third-party including but not limited to vendors, distributors, resellers, and retailers such as, by way of example only, Ebay and Amazon.
WEB ORDER SHIPPING POLICY
WEB CHANGE ORDER POLICY
We do our best to make changes to orders placed online. We kindly ask that any changes to order, shipping address, or payment method be made within 48-hours of placing the order. Changes can be emailed to email@example.com. Unfortunately, changes received 48-hours after the original order date cannot be guaranteed.
If your order has already shipped, you may be eligible for a return or exchange after it arrives to you. Custom Grip orders are FINAL sale. Read more about our Custom Grip Disclaimer and Return Policies here.
HOW ARE ORDERS HANDLED FROM THIRD PARTY VENDORS, LIKE EBAY.COM OR AMAZON.COM?
Grips and other items purchased from a third-party are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies of such third-party. We do not process returns, refunds or exchanges for grips or other items purchased from a third-party. You must directly contact the third-party from whom you purchased such grips or other items in regard to any return, refund or exchange.
WHERE ARE YOUR GRIPS MADE?
PURE Grips are made right here in the USA! In fact, most of our raw materials and supplies are also American-made!
HOW ARE YOUR GRIPS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GRIPS ON THE MARKET?
Let us count the ways!
- Made in the USA: Since 2008, PURE Grips has been proudly manufacturing golf grips in the USA.
- Customization: PURE Grips offers the unique ability to customize grips with your corporate logo, favorite saying, or personal design.
- Eco-Friendly: We use a cleaning solution with a GRAS FDA Safety Rating that is less harmful to the end user and to the environment.
- 12-Month Guarantee: Each grip undergoes a strict quality inspection by a production team member at each phase of our manufacturing process. That's why PURE Grips can offer a 12-month guarantee on every grip.
- No Seams: With no seams or buffing, PURE Grips are perfectly concentric. That means each PURE Grip has uniform rubber distribution and the tightest weight tolerance in the industry.
- Tapeless Installation: PURE Grips requires no adhesive tapes or solvents. Using our quick-connect tools, the simple power of air install grips as securely as any adhesive tape.
HOW'S THE QUALITY OF PURE GRIPS?
PURE Grips are made to the highest standards… it's just who we are. Each grip we make is within +/- 1 gram of specification, as compared to +/- 3-5 grams for our competitors. Also, PURE Grips are concentric. We had to use that scientific term, but it just means the wall thickness of the grips is consistent… which means no seams and consistent weight on every grip. View all grip weights.
ARE ALL YOUR GRIPS THE SAME?
We make our grips from the same proprietary rubber blend, PURE Tack. However, each style offers a slightly different texture, firmness, and feel depending on your needs as a golfer. Shop the collections.
HOW DO YOUR GRIPS HELP MY GOLF GAME?
From the club connection to the golf-shot feedback, PURE Grips help your game. How? PURE Grips provides you with a consistent club connection -- increasing your confidence and giving you a better golf shot! Plus, the tackiness of our grips allows your hands to firmly secure to the club without twisting or slippage. Still not enough reasons to use PURE Grips? Here's one more for the true golf pro: Our tight tolerances and high-quality standards allow PURE Grips to provide consistent swing weights in every club. Learn more about the PURE Grips difference.
CAN YOU REALLY INSTALL YOUR GRIPS WITHOUT TAPE AND SOLVENT?
Yes! Our proprietary installation gun allows you to install PURE Grips in a matter of minutes! No tape. No solvent. No mess… just air! The rubber in our grips will hold the shaft of your clubs with constriction and friction without turning or loosening. Watch the Tapeless Installation video.
CAN YOUR GRIPS BE INSTALLED WITH TRADITIONAL TAPE AND SOLVENT METHODS?
Sure! But, why would you?! Just try our installation gun… we're certain you won't want to use tape or solvent AGAIN!
CAN YOU INSTALL OTHER BRANDS OF GRIPS WITH YOUR INSTALLATION TOOLS?
Here's the long and the short of it. You can, but… we've tested a lot of brands and they just don't work as well. Why? Who knows… maybe our PURE Tack is just that much better than the rest!
CAN I USE TAPE WITH YOUR AIR INSTALLATION PROCESS?
Yep, but it does make it a bit more difficult and adds more steps. Not sure why you'd want to, but we provided some instructions for you… If you're not building up your grip, but want to use tape:
- Apply double-sided tape.
- Wipe with a wet cloth before installing grip (takes off just enough tack to get the grip on).
If you want to build up your grip size, we recommend using masking or blue painters tape and forgo the double-sided tape. This allows you to install the grip and apply a new one without rebuilding the tape. Phew! Are you really sure you want to use tape?! (Wink, wink.) Check out our video to see it live!
CAN I PURCHASE THE COMPRESSOR, INSTALLATION GUN, AND HOSE FROM YOU DIRECTLY?
Yes, you can buy it directly from us! We offer an Installation Kit online. Check it out!
WHERE CAN I BUY PURE GRIPS?
We're everywhere! Check out our locations worldwide.
HOW OFTEN DOES PURE GRIPS HAVE SALES?
WHAT TYPE OF PROMOTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
We like to reward customers with different types of promotions, including:
- Free Shipping
HOW DO I USE PROMO CODES?
After making your grip selection, simply enter the promo code in the payment section during your checkout process. Promo codes are not case sensitive.
ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS FOR PROMOTIONS?
Promotions may be limited to certain products or minimum order price. All promotions are available for a limited time, some exclusions may apply, while supplies last. Promotions do not apply to international orders.