Less pressure on your putt. The PURE Oversize Putter was engineered for increased control, comfortability, and performance on the green. Its reduced taper design and substantial grip weight encourages a lighter grip pressure for smoother, more consistent putting strokes.
TEXTURE & FEEL: Smooth and Tacky
CORE SIZE: .580 round
CUSTOMIZE: Design Now
GRIP WEIGHTS: Weight variance +/- 1 gram
- Clean with mild soap and water
- Some lotions, sunscreens, etc. can compromise the appearance and performance over time (especially on Driver White grips)
I had an oversize before and took it off and never had the putter feel good until I put the oversize back on.
Got the oversized Purple Putter grip to go on my LAB Golf Blade 2 putter. OMG what a perfect match. Can not wait to get off the living room carpet and onto real greens with this incredible combo!
I tend toward loquaciousness, so brevity it is today:
1. Pure Grips all last FOREVER, always
a. think about how you're helping the environment by not changing out your foam/polymer grips every year
2. Incredible feel and excellent tack
3. Perfect neutral hand position achieved, helps maintain "the Triangle" and rocking the shoulders (so comfortable!)
4. Extra weight is good = highly stabilizing
5. Not ridiculously large at all, feel and distance control are maintained not dulled
This is the grip I choose to put on my putters, hands down.
Don't take my word for it, try one and you won't be disappointed, ever.
[Plus, they are really good people there. I've worked with their rep in the past and always enjoyed the experience. Choose Pure Grips for all your clubs, seriously]